Full length windows open onto spacious decks where you can enjoy the wooded environment, with filtered views of the city and bays. Individual suites are intimate, light and airy. Most rooms have balconies, and all rooms have provision for internet access. Our facilities are suitable both for executive planning sessions, international tourists, wedding guests, or people wanting a quiet and convenient getaway from their hectic routines. Writers and artists will enjoy the views and ambience.
Just under an hour's drive or train trip from Melbourne CBD, and located a stone’s throw from Belgrave, you can easily reach the other towns in the Dandenongs such as Tremont, Ferny Creek, Sassafras, Olinda, Kallista, Monbulk, Clematis, and Menzies Creek.
- Puffing Billy within walking distance
- Proximity to Belgrave’s amenities (See Map)
- Tourism gateway to Yarra Ranges
- Sherbrooke Forest and lyrebirds nearby
- Large lounge with balcony views
- Cosy wood fire
- Queen size beds
- Luxury suite with spa bath
- Private balconies on most suites
- Modern en suites in all bedrooms
- TV and internet access
- DVD library with range of titles
- On site parking
Clarelee and a guide to the attractions of the Dandenongs can be found on the Dandenong Ranges Tourism web site.
'Room Only Tariff'
Sun-Thur $120 room/night
Fri-Sat $140 room/night
'Tea and Toast Tariff’
Sun-Thur $130 room/night
Fri-Sat $150 room/night
‘Self Catering Option’
Full access to kitchen and laundry by arrangement
Lee Emmett & Michael Hassett
m: 0409 257 280